Bob sitting in for your normal intrepid reporter...
The three wary (soon to be weary) travelers have started their epic adventure. It was surprisingly emotional for both Adreanna and I. Not really sure why, but I'm betting it has something to do with Monday and the return trip. It's so hard to believe that in 15 days we will have a little girl running around our humble home. We're both looking forward to it, but I'm sure many things will catch us offguard.
The three of them in Hong Kong is going to be a sight to behold! I so wish I was there to witness it. This morning, I was reminded of the Jeff Foxworthy skit, "The Clampetts Go To Maui". For those of us used to traveling (especially overseas), it was truly comical. I've been alternating between laughing at that and missing my wife terribly.
They are in the air, on their way to Newark right now. Please ask God to keep His arms around them as they travel.
Bob, I look forward to following Adreanna's journey! I'm Donna, another gal on the CCAIWC board. Praying that all goes well!
ReplyDeleteA, Bob, Nathan, and Addison -
ReplyDeleteYou are such a tough little family (soon to be bigger). Good luck, and I'm thinking of you all the time. I can't wait to talk with you and hear all about how everyone is doing.
Love,
Christy
Our thoughts and love are with all of you. We expect family pictures after they arrive back home!
ReplyDeleteThis is all so exciting.....can't wait to read the next entry. I am a day behind! ack!
ReplyDelete