Three days until we board our plane to China. Part of me wishes we were taking a boat to China.....the flight from Newark to Hong Kong is 15hours and 55 minutes! Everyone says "Think of it as labor." I just want to know..."Where is the epidural?"
It is hard to believe that in one week I will be holding our new daughter in my arms and a little over three that she will be home with her forever family. We would appreciate any thoughts and prayers that Addison will feel instantly comfortable and loved in her new family & that it will be an easy transition for her. While we have grown to love her over the past few months, we are still strangers to her.
Please follow along on our journey!
Congratulations! I am keeping you all in my prayers for an easy transition! I can't wait to follow along on your journey!
ReplyDeleteThe excitement would make me want to explode! I will be praying that she will quickly be comfortable with you and your DH. Please update as soon as you are able to!
ReplyDelete