
We are all so ready to come home! It have had a wonderful time in China, but we miss our families so much. It will also be so nice to get in a routine and not be living out of a suitcase. I also can't wait to go shopping at a good ol' American grocery store....or Target!
Addison continues to do well. The whole adoption journey has been amazing. It is hard to believe that four months ago we were staring at her picture for the first time. It feels like she has been a part of our lives forever. She is certainly going to keep us on our toes! She loves to explore EVERYTHING! Bob is baby proofing the house, hopefully it will all be done by the time we get home.
Yesterday we went to the Guangzhou City Zoo. The grounds were beautiful, but the actual animal cages weren't so great. We did get to see the Giant Panda, but surprisingly he was in a small cage without any foliage. It was sad. We also saw some very scary Pomeranian in cages. I guess a lot of Chinese don't get to see dogs. I posted a picture of all the beautiful girls who were adopted with our group.
Today was pretty lazy, I just had to fill out the rest of our paperwork so that we can get Addison's visa. Hopefully it will all be in order so we can leave on time.
Addison has finally warmed up to my mom. I had to leave her with Renee and my mom why I went to fill out the paperwork. Whey I came home, my mom showed me the pic of her holding Addison and Addison was smiling!!! Grandmas was so happy! It is truly wonderful to see Addison smile....it lights up her whole face!
I am posting some pics of Bob and Nathan's at Nathan's school's Veteran's Day Ceremony. They both look very patriotic!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for following our journey!