Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Squeeky Shoes!

Here is a quick video of Addison in her squeeky shoes!

7 comments:

  1. Well...that wasn't at all cute or anything. Come home soon! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love squeeky shoes! Makily has three pairs and she kicks her feet together to hear them squeek. LOL I am hoping they will encourage her to want to walk!

    Addison is looking SO cute and I can only imagine how hard it must be for Nathan and Daddy to see all these pics and not be able to how and love on her. Ugh, I feel for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute!! She is gonna' run you ragged!! I loved hearing her shoes but even more, loved hearing her VOICE!! She is just a little angel-doll!!! Makes my heart just almost burst actually "seeing" her moving around like that! More! More!

    Give her a bunch of hugs and kisses and tell her that Grandy and PawPaw love her!

    Love to all of you,
    Tillie and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adreanna -

    We've been so busy adjusting to life back home, I haven't checked in on your blog. So glad to see Addison doing so well!! Love the pictures of all the strollers lined up at the zoo...what a bunch of lovely young ladies!!

    Hang in there, girl, you'll be home before you know it!!

    Love,

    Teresa =)
    aka Carson's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice walking, I want shoes like that! Very nice picture of you Carol- Glad to see she is warming up to you! Interesting zoo dogs??? Adreanna you went out by yourself???? You are a brave woman! It is sounding like you are very very ready to get home, LOVE the picture of Nathan and his dad.
    Keep up the good work with the blog. This has been so exciting check out each morning.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- those are so adorable!!! She is a such a sweetiepie! I just can't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I was just wondering, is there a story behind the "squeeky shoes"?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!