Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Good Day



Today things went pretty well. We had one major break down this morning when I came out of the shower with a towel around my head. Addison didn't recognize me. Other than that she loves for me to hold her and kiss her. She still isn't sure of my mom, but seems to slowly be warming up to her.


Addison loves to watch me eat. I think if she could she would eat all the time. Tonight we went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant, she wanted to "taste" everything. She really liked the rice noodles and even managed to get them down. I have also fed her a little bit of rice from a bowl and spoon. Later she was playing around with them clean. She was holding a picture of Nathan and Bob and started feeding their picture. Hopefully we will be able to get her surgery scheduled soon.
We are really having a nice time. Our travel group all have beautiful babies and it is so nice to be able to get to know my "cyber" family. Our guide is wonderful and very helpful. She is taking us tomorrow to a department store....so I am sure we will get some good shopping in.
Thank you all for the posts. I really do enjoy reading them!

12 comments:

  1. Waht beautiful pictures! I think we need to bring the boys to DC for an educational trip so we can meet this little girl of yours. Nathan has gotten so big since we saw him last!
    Just wait until Addison figures out that grandmas spoil their grandkids:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad things are going so well! That first picture of her sleeping is absolutely precious! She is so beautiful! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops,we forgot to put our name on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sleeping baby picture! SOOOOOO PRECIOUS! tTe one of her looking at Daddy and big brother also warmed my heart. Love it!
    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A, Renee, Carol & Addison,

    We are so glad everything is going so well. Addison is precious, i bet Bob and Nathan cannot wait to see her. Addison will soon figure out that Grandma is the one who will always say yes! Take Care, Lucinda, Jeff & bobby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you finally have your sweet girl! Your pictures are precious, especially the one of her sleeping :)

    Rachel
    (Lily's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help but comment. Just think Adreanna, how long has it taken you, me & Kera to figure mom out? (just kidding mom, I love you.) She is truely precious I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture of Addison sleeping is SO beautiful. I'm so happy that things are going well!
    Hey, did you hear? CCAI got their new list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an Angel she is. Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings from CO! She is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. I wish it wasn't going to be so long before i can come visit again and meet Addison. Enjoy China and then don't forget to come back home :).

    Luv ya,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Picture of Addison sleeping? Priceless!! Enjoy every minute...xxo ron and mare

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three guesses which picture is the wallpaper on my work computer...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!