Friday, May 30, 2008

Nathan Sees the Dr.

Nathan is feeling a little better today. He missed school AGAIN, but we are keeping our fingers crossed he will be back in school on Monday. There are only two weeks left of school and he has missed so much this year.

The great Dr. that we saw today prescribed a lot of LOVE and TLC. I think it is working!!








4 comments:

  1. Lily (Addison's cribmate)loves to see pictures of Addison. We can tell that she still remebers her. SHe points and gets SO excited. Addison looks so happy. You are a wonderful family. Maybe someday we can get the two together?

    Mark Shafer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Nathan is feeling a little better, and Addison is looking incredible. We go for our palate surgery on June 18th, so hopefully the recovery will go smoothly. Also want to let you know that I tagged you for a Meme, you can check mine out on our blog, if you want to play along.

    In him,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet is Addison-being such a great little sister. I hope Nathan gets feeling better. Wow-4 hour preschool-wish I could find that for Ella, she too needs more development being around other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little sister! I love the pictures of the kids together. :-)
    Kristin
    CCAI WC mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!