Sunday, June 8, 2008

Slow Days

I haven't posted in a while, but there isn't anything new and exciting to report. Nathan if finally well after this last round of illness. This is his last week of school before summer vacation starts. He will have about three weeks off before he goes to summer school for about a month - then he will be off again. I am sure I will have my hands full with both he and Addison at home together.

Addison is doing well - she is really doing well with her speech. Her receptive language is almost right on target. Her expressive language is coming along and she really tries to mimick almost everything we say. She is still struggling with most of the constanents. She does say "M" well so I get to hear Mama loud and clear.

If it isn't too hot we may try to do something semi-exciting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following our journey!