On Tuesday Addison and I went to visit the preschool where she will be attending next year. It is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-2pm.....it isn't a whole lot of time, but it will give me a chance to catch my breath. Plus Addison really needs to be around other kids - for both the development of her social skills and speech development.
Nathan is feeling a little under the weather (or there would be some pics of him in the videos). Hopefully he will be back to his old self this weekend.

absolutely brilliat. I can't believe you worn that little outfit with the babushka when you were a baby.
ReplyDeleteI saw the pix with you in that outfit. Very cute, both of you. She is a doll!
ReplyDeleteAmy
P.S. I have been working your mom to the bones. She has helped me soooooo much. That's an awesome mom you have!