Addison used the big girl potty today - YEAH!!! We are a long way from having her potty trained - but it is step in the right direction! Too bad we didn't buy any split pants when we were over in China.
I have been thinking about getting Lilyann on her new potty chair soon. She is curious about it, and that's a good sign! I need to go out this weekend and get flowers to plant too!
Yeah Addison! Now come to my house and show Izzy what to do.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of her in the plant cart. She is ready to help mom plant!
Trish
Way to go, Addison!!! I sense big girl panties in your future, little one.
ReplyDeleteDon't grow up too fast, now...you'll break your Mommy's heart!!
Teresa =)
I have been thinking about getting Lilyann on her new potty chair soon. She is curious about it, and that's a good sign! I need to go out this weekend and get flowers to plant too!
ReplyDelete