Today we took the kids to a park in Mclean, VA. The park opened about a year ago, but what is really neat is that the park is completely handicap accessible. There are wheelchair ramps to all the equipment, full support swings and cushioned trails. We had taken Nathan there before and he had a great time. It is wonderful that there is a place kids like him can play along with their peers. Addison was a little less enthusiastic about everything. She didn't like the swings or the slides, but she liked to run along the cushioned trails.
That is the coolest playground I have EVER seen!! Hey, isn't it supposed to be wintertime in Virginia?? No fair...it's too cold for outdoor playgrounds for us right now!!
I am so glad I got to meet you in GZ! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your two beautiful kids!!
Hey kids! It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time at the park! I love the pic of Nathan smiling so big and so obviously having a wonderful time! It was good to be able to talk to you on Christmas. I'm so sorry that I apparently didn't pack the medallion as well as I should have. I will repair it and re-send it as soon as I get it back. We hope your first Christmas as a family of FOUR was as wonderful as it could be and that this next year and all the ones that follow will be just as wonderful and will provide you with laughter and happiness and love each day! Give the munchkins hugs and kisses from their Grandy and PawPaw and tell them how very much we love and miss them.
Love to all, Mom and Bill (Tillie/Grandy and Bill/PawPaw)
Maybe grandma and grandpa can take them to the park when we get there. Aunt Kera too, I know she is excited to meet Addison. Just 2 and a half weeks and I will get my Addie and Nathan fix.
Adreanna -
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest playground I have EVER seen!! Hey, isn't it supposed to be wintertime in Virginia?? No fair...it's too cold for outdoor playgrounds for us right now!!
I am so glad I got to meet you in GZ! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your two beautiful kids!!
Teresa =)
Hey kids! It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time at the park! I love the pic of Nathan smiling so big and so obviously having a wonderful time! It was good to be able to talk to you on Christmas. I'm so sorry that I apparently didn't pack the medallion as well as I should have. I will repair it and re-send it as soon as I get it back. We hope your first Christmas as a family of FOUR was as wonderful as it could be and that this next year and all the ones that follow will be just as wonderful and will provide you with laughter and happiness and love each day! Give the munchkins hugs and kisses from their Grandy and PawPaw and tell them how very much we love and miss them.
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Mom and Bill
(Tillie/Grandy and Bill/PawPaw)
Maybe grandma and grandpa can take them to the park when we get there. Aunt Kera too, I know she is excited to meet Addison. Just 2 and a half weeks and I will get my Addie and Nathan fix.
ReplyDelete