Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One Year Video

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful montage! She has grown so much! I can't believe it has been a year already, though in some respects it seems as if you have had her longer. She is so beautiful! The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slide show!! made me cry.. So when are WE going to go and get us each another little girl from China?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally had a chance to watch the montage. How beatiful! It was fun to relive Addie's first year. What amazing changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! My fav pix is still the lil devil in the tub. I know what you mean,it is a blessing for you! Enjoy, they go by in a blur!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVED THIS MONTAGE! I don't think it was too long at all! She is such a cutie.

    By the way I just had to comment on how great her lip is looking. I know you guys went through so much getting it fixed...multiple times so just had to say how great it looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!