Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a healthy, Happy Thanksgiving. Here a few things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for spending 13 years married, as of Nov. 25th, to my best friend and soul mate.

I am thankful Nathan is out of the hospital and doing well, his strength and determination continues to humble and amaze me.

I am thankful for Addison coming into our lives and enriching it in so many ways.

I am thankful that my sister and my three day old niece, Isabella Rae, are both doing well and are healthy.

I am thankful for my supportive family and all our friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Nathan is home and doing well. I've been thinking about him. :-)

    I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that was weird.. I was updating my blog and switched to yours and they are the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!