So great to hear everything is set. So sorry you had this added headache, but glad to know things are OK. See you Guangzhou!
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you as you make that extra long journey to bring home your darling baby girl. Love, Cheri
I know you are so excited! I can't wait to see pics of the trip and your sweet little girl in your arms! Not much longer now!
Hi Adreanna! I can't wait to see pictures of you holding your precious Addison in your arms. Looking forward to following your blog!RachelMom to Lily, 15mths. (my Wuchuan wonder)&Maddie, 6yrs.
Thank you for following our journey!
So great to hear everything is set. So sorry you had this added headache, but glad to know things are OK. See you Guangzhou!
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers will be with you as you make that extra long journey to bring home your darling baby girl. Love, Cheri
ReplyDeleteI know you are so excited! I can't wait to see pics of the trip and your sweet little girl in your arms! Not much longer now!
ReplyDeleteHi Adreanna! I can't wait to see pictures of you holding your precious Addison in your arms. Looking forward to following your blog!
ReplyDeleteRachel
Mom to Lily, 15mths. (my Wuchuan wonder)
&Maddie, 6yrs.