Monday, December 15, 2008

I finally have a few minutes to post an update. Nathan has been sick...AGAIN! He had finally gone back to school on the 1st (after missing three weeks) only to get sick on the 4th and the poor guy has been out since. He is finally getting better - we think this last round may have been RSV. Nathan has had it several times over the past eight years and each time it hits him pretty hard because of all of his respiratory issues. Thankfully, (barely) we were able to keep him out of the hospital. I am hoping he will be back in school Wed. and that he won't pick something else up:-)

So we have pretty much been shut in doors the past few weeks. Nathan was nice enough to share his "cold" with Addie and she was sick last week as well. She too is on the mend. We have finally got our lights up, but now we are scrambling with Christmas presents.

Here are a few random pics from the past few weeks.












1 comment:

  1. Not a fun few weeks. I hope both kids are up and at 'em very quickly. It's certainly not a fun time for mom with two sick kids.

    The pictures are very sweet!!!

    I too am scrambling for presents. I did some shopping today but have a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!