Sunday, April 20, 2008

True Colors

Here is a quick recap of Addison's transformation. I am still amazed at the wonderful job Dr. Murthy did. Addison's lip continues to heal and her scar is very minimal.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful slideshow of Addison...I was in tears! I still remember when you first posted the referral photo of her on the agency yahoo group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! The doctor did such an amazing job with it. You are right- it does look like there will be very minimal scarring. How is your sister doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adreanna -

    My daughter, Meggie, thinks I'm crazy...but I sorta miss Addison's big wide smile pre-surgery! I have always been amazed at how gorgeous she is...you better buy a big stick to beat off all the boys someday!!

    Teresa =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, Teresa...Adreanna and I say the same thing. We miss that huge smile, but as she's adjusting to the new structure, it's coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!