Saturday, December 20, 2008
Addie & Santa
I took Addie to see Santa for the first time on Friday. She actually did pretty well. There were only a couple of families in line ahead of us, but she got to see them interact with the big guy. As we got closer she sort of clinged to me, but when we got to Santa she was willing to sit in his lap. She told him that she wanted a doll for Christmas. I don't think she understands Christmas and present quite yet, but she loves the Christmas lights and decorations. Addison also told Santa what Nathan wanted for Christmas. Nathan stopped being able to sit on Santa's lap after he came down with RSV a few years ago. However, we have no doubt that Santa knows what a good little boy Nathan has been.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a doll Ms. Addie is!
ReplyDeleteI hope Nathan is feeling better!
What a beautiful family!!
How very sweet! I am amazed Addie sat with Santa. My 4 year old still won't do it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how she told Santa what Nathan would like also. :-)
How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet photos of Addison! What a brave young lady, just warming right up to the big guy in red!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family!!
Teresa =)
How cute and sweet! I hope Nathan is doing better and that yo guys had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteTrish and Izzy