Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween. Nathan dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow and Addie was a sock-hop girl. They both looked great! Nathan's school had a Halloween Dance and Addison and I went. At first Addison seemed pretty overwhelmed by the whole thing, but got into it pretty quickly. Later that night Nathan and I passed out candy while Bob took Addie out trick or treating. She made it two house before she was done. Bob convinced her to try it again and she stayed out for about 30 minutes. I don't think she was too sure about this whole Halloween thing, but was a good sport. We kept hearing her say "Not scary."













5 comments:

  1. What great pictures!! Looks like the dance at school was fun for everyone. What a neat idea!

    I'll bet Addison gets more into trick or treating next year. It is kind of scary the first few times!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Depp step aside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I LOVE Nathan's costume!! The wig just totally makes it! Addison looked so cute...but then, again, doesn't she always??!!

    Loving the updates, Adreanna!!

    Teresa =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!!! They look like they had a great time!

    ~Jodi Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the costumes. I am tagging you, check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following our journey!