Addison had her first day of preschool on Tuesday. She will be going for four hours twice a week, however this past week she went for two, then this week it will be for three. They try to make the transition as easy as possible.
Addison has done pretty good. They said the first day that she didn't ask for me or cry. However on Thursday when I went to pick her up they said off and on that she cried and asked for me. I know that she will eventually get used to it and love it. I am really looking forward to a few hours of "me" time.
Nathan's been doing good. He missed part of Tuesday because he was a little "off" but he bounced back. So far (knock on wood) he hasn't picked up any big bugs....though I am sure it is a matter of time.
The slideshow has pics of our trip to Fort Washington over Labor Day Weekend.
you have to have some me time so enjoy!!!
ReplyDelete